feel different, be different
- Consideration must be shown to fellow members and staff at all times.
- Make the most of your complimentary PT sessions; book now!
- Eating food in the club from outside the premises is not permitted.
- Members must dress in the appropriate sports club attire, especially when using the pool.
- Please keep your voice down when using mobile phones; the use of mobile phones in the gym, studios and changing rooms is not permitted.
- Shower before using the swimming pool and plunge pool, for reasons of hygiene and for the consideration of your fellow members.
- Please present your card at reception each time you visit. If you have lost your card, reception will issue you a new one immediately.
- Complimentary newspapers in the club lounge are for all members, please do not take them into wet areas or remove them from the premises.
- Please bring your used towels down to reception, do not leave them in the changing rooms.
- Please do not leave your belongings in the lockers overnight; anything left will be placed in lost property.
- Please do not leave litter in the changing rooms, gym studio or lounge areas.
BWW reserves the right to temporarily suspend or cancel your membership for failiure to pay or comply with the club etiquette.
Our staff are here to please, ask the team for assistance at any time.
Pool Temperature (average)
Today's Classes 24th May 2013
Yoga with Janaki
Posture and Core Conditioning